Tuesday, August 2, 2011

6.3 The Place of Ignorance

We must leave the place of ignorance.. this blog is not about ignorance. I need to say a bit more about my experience. In 1969 I did not know the bible said..

Ps 94:9 "Does he who implanted the ear not hear?
Does he who formed the eye not see?" and by analogy.. speak.. well he did to me! wow.. how

Simply this.. I had just arrived home to my flat in Sth Melbourne on an evening in 1975. I did not hear an audible voice but I received a very clear communication.. I was told to get on my knees and pray for my brother.
It was very clear so I just shut the door and did what I was told.
Now my brother was in a band playing in Germany at the time..
This happened three evenings in a row.. On the third evening the 'voice' said it was ok.. my brother was saved! I knew then he had changed his mind about God. He had joined all those redeemed by accepting Jesus death on the cross as payment for his sin. We had no communication and I did not know he had been put in goal. A few days later I received a letter from him (the first I had ever received) it said "I've given up.. I'm going your way"..

It will mean little to you as I am well aware it is just my personal story.. but it is true. I am a rational person and all I can say is it is part of my story. Have I seen miracles.? My grandmother was diagnosed with incurable Parkinson's disease sometime after she had revived her faith following my experience in 1969.. She heard about weekly faith healing services at the Anglican Cathedral in Sydney and just went along.. several times.. I suppose it was about a month or so after she goes for a medical check and she no longer had Parkinson's disease.. so why doesn't God give me the Powerball numbers..?

The simple answer..

There is a plan.. its not in the plan.. (more later)

So we have a problem..  our Sovereignty vs God's Sovereignty.

Erwin Schroedinger wrote "What is Life" 1944 about this very thing..
in it he concludes "WE ARE GOD".. (I could have agreed before I actually met God in 1969).

Do take care

No comments:

Post a Comment