Tuesday, August 2, 2011

9.2 The Time is Now

Rev 6:3 "Then the Lamb broke open the second seal; and I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Another horse came out, a RED one. Its rider was given the power to bring war on the earth, so that men should kill each other. He was given a large sword."

When I did my degree one of my aerodynamics lecturers had worked on the design of the ME 109. When I started work one of my foreman was a Stuka pilot in WW2. He said to me "It was all about killing!". I don't need to remind you the most bloody wars in history brought the demise of the British Empire.. thank God for the Americans! Europeans are not still goos-stepping around crying hail before a black twisted cross! A 'dark matter' indeed!

Its obvious.. the Red horse is the bloody 20th century.

Rev 6:5 "When the Lamb opened the third seal.. I looked and there before me was a BLACK horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard a voice among the living creatures saying "A quart of wheat for a day's wages and three quarts of barley for a day's wages.." ..global economy?

The British halted the Nazi's at the channel, the Russians at Stalingrad, the Aussies, the Japs at Kokoda and the US did it at Midway. After WW2 the global currency changed from British pounds to US Dollars.. It took the mighty US economy to overcome both and 'save the world'..

The Black horse is the US economy..

Each horse replaces its predecessor.. the US doesn't appear strong in the end..

There is food and water enough for everyone in the world.. but about half is wasted and the rest will be either unavailable or un-affordable to those who are going to die.. in this consumer driven, growth obsessed civilization. I don't want to talk about the fourth horse.. its PALE and the rider is DEATH.. Rev 6:7.. and its time is about NOW!

I hope I'm wrong.. I hope you are ok. You can change the outcome for yourself.. but the overall plan is the default.. (predictable by God alone) outcome of our collective evil.. and that won't change.

Lam 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment